We Specialize in Lemon Law. We Fight for You!
We have been very successful at getting our clients out of lemons and into a better situation.
We are 100% client focused. Fees are collected from the manufacturers, so we can do our best job no matter what.
Numerous clients are now driving a car they are worthy of, directly from our efforts. You could be next!
I will personally talk to you, for free. No gatekeeper. In 5 minutes I can tell you if you likely have a case. If you do not, I may have other free advice for you. Contact me!
As a Lemon Law Attorney I represent consumers in their effort to get manufacturers to buyback defective vehicles. For 23 years I tried cases for fortune 500 firms, including three major insurance companies and major auto manufacturers. I am the best choice because I have tried 44 cases to verdict, which makes me a much more formidable advocate. While most cases settle, if you have to go to trial, you want the best.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HELPING YOU! Contact me today!
Acura Lemon Law Information
Audi Lemon Law Information
BMW Lemon Law Information
Buick Lemon Law Information
Ford Lemon Law Information
General Motors Lemon Law Information
Honda Lemon Law Information
Hyundai Lemon Law Information
Isuzu Lemon Law Information
Infiniti Lemon Law Information
Jaguar Lemon Law Information
Kia Lemon Law Information
Land Rover Lemon Law Information
Lexus Lemon Law Information
Mazda Lemon Law Information
Mercedes Benz Lemon Law Information
Mitsubishi Lemon Law Information
Nissan Lemon Law Information
Tesla Lemon Law Information
Toyota Lemon Law Information
Subaru Lemon Law Information
Volvo Lemon Law Information
Volkswagen Lemon Law Information
I have helped numerous people get out from under a Lemon.
The California Lemon Law requires the manufacturer to pay for the consumer’s attorney’s fees on a meritorious claim.
We handle Lemon cases with all manufacturers
Get Your Free Consultation – Call Today! 1-916-672-8443
• California’s Lemon Law, also known as the Song-Beverly Consumer Warranty Act, was enacted to provide relief to buyers or lessees of problem vehicles.
• It applies to vehicles which the auto dealerships have been unable to repair within the warranty period after a reasonable number of opportunities to do so.
• For vehicles that qualify, the manufacturer must refund the buyer all money paid for the vehicle and pay off the outstanding loan balance or replace it with a comparable vehicle.
• Number of repairs, under certain circumstances, can be as low as two.
• 30 cumulative days in the shop may qualify.
Don’t suffer with a defective car any longer, contact me today.
We will respond 7 days a week.
• Don’t suffer with a defective car any longer, contact me today. We will respond 7 days a week.
1420 E Roseville Pkwy Ste 140-335
Roseville, CA 95661