Buick Lemon Law Information
Buick provides basic, power train and emissions warranties with new cars purchased in California. Those warranties follow the car until they expire. If your new, used, leased or purchased vehicle is in the shop too much and the problems started during the warranty period, it may be a lemon. If the manufacturer won’t repurchase, replace or compensate you, then you should speak with Patrea Bullock the California Lemon Law Expert about your legal options. Buick models include Buick Enclave, Buick LaCrosse, Buick Lucerne and Buick Regal.
Even if the manufacturer agrees to repurchase, replace or compensate you, having an attorney on your side, protecting your rights during the negotiations is highly recommended. The Release they will ask you to sign is a legal, binding agreement and should not be entered without legal advice. The Release could have clauses that are either not legal or not necessary and you could be unnecessarily giving up rights. Since the advice of counsel is FREE, don’t put yourself in this position. Call the California Lemon Law Expert today at 916-672-8443.
Potential Buick Lemon Law issues include:
- Noise and vibration coming from the steering column
- Transmission, including slipping, hesitating, bucking or stalling, sometimes while driving
- Electrical problems that affect the radio, navigation system and seats.
- Leaks including water, oil or transmission fluid
- Dashboard lights like the check engine light and stability control light
- Engine failure
- Power steering failure