Acura Lemon Law Information
Acura provides basic, power train and emissions warranties with new cars purchased in California. Those warranties follow the car until they expire. If your new, used, leased or purchased vehicle is in the shop too much and the problems started during the warranty period, it may be a lemon. If the manufacturer won’t repurchase, replace or compensate you, then you should speak with Patrea Bullock the California Lemon Law Expert about your legal options. Acura models include Acura ILX, Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura TL and Acura TSX.
Even if Acura agrees to repurchase, replace or compensate you, having an attorney on your side, protecting your rights during the negotiations is highly recommended. The Release they will ask you to sign is a legal, binding agreement and should not be entered without legal advice. The Release could have clauses that are either not legal or not necessary and you could be unnecessarily giving up rights.
Since the advice of counsel is FREE, don’t put yourself in this position. Call the California Lemon Law Expert today at 916-672-8443.
Potential Acura Lemon Law issues include:
- Noise or vibration coming from the wheels, suspension, or steering column
- Dash board lights
- Electrical problems including entertainment system, air-conditioning, horn and heated seats
- Water leaks, oil leaks and oil consumption
- Car dies or does not start
- Transmission especially stalling, hesitating, lunging, grinding or jerking
- Steering wheel locking